Please visit this site whilst doing your on-line shopping, they donate to us every time you shop with a registered retailer and choose us as your charity ! - Thank you so much :)
Our aim is to ensure that your child learns and plays in a safe, welcoming and positive environment.
If you would like to pop down for a visit or you would like further information we are a very friendly bunch ! so please feel free to call us;
Mel Neehdam (Pre-school Manager) on 07444 421917 during preschool hours, or email us at the following address;
More About Us !
We are a caring pre-school based at the village hall in Hermitage.
We have a great team of highly professional staff who are fun and friendly.
* We are open daily ! (during term time)
* Monday to Friday 9.30am – 1.00pm (3.5hr session)
* We cater for children aged 2½ to 5 years old.
* Our large indoor area allows us to be continually creating a variety of stimulating activities for the children in our care.
* 15 hours per week grant funding is available to eligible 2 / 3 / 4 year olds.
* Afternoon sessions (1-3pm) are available on Tuesday or Thursday for the older children.
* Each child has own key worker to support them and to follow their development and progress.
* We are a parent committee run group, with charity status, registered on the Early Years Register since 1989.
* We also have a great sense of community spirit and many parents become great friends as a result of meeting through Pre-school.
Hermitage Pre-school, Registered Charity No: 1031844, OFSTED INSPECTED, A member of the Pre-school Learning Alliance.
Safeguarding Children Statement
This Pre-School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks where appropriate, along with other relevant employment checks.